INTERNSHIP DAY 34

  I reached the school by 8.45 am and then signed the attendance register at HM's office. 

After morning prayer, I refer some questions written on Achievement test question paper. In the third hour, I went to 8D to conduct achievement test. Achievement test question paper consists of  11 questions and divide it into 3 sections. This paper is set for 40 minutes. The question paper and answer sheets were given to the students and told them instructions to be followed during the exam. The answer sheets are collected at the end of the period.

At 12.30pm, we had our lunch. In the afternoon session I corrected the papers of 8D students.

I had evening line duty in front of Gate no. 13 .The classes ended by 3.25pm.

 After that I signed the attendance register at HM's office.  I left the school by 4pm.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTERNSHIP DAY 6

INTERNSHIP DAY 26